Supporting the residents of Lincolnshire to lead healthier lifestyles through simple and sustainable changes.
We can help you get back to a healthier you, and support you to make simple changes towards a longer and happier life. We will provide tools, motivational support and encouragement every step of the way, to help improve your health right away.
1. Do you live or work in Lincolnshire? Unfortunately if you a North East Lincolnshire resident, you aren't eligible for this programme. Go to this website to find out more about the healthy living services in your area: nelincs.gov.uk/health-and-wellbeing
2. Do you smoke?
3. Are you 16 years of age or older? Under 16? You might still be eligible - please call this number to find out more 01522 705162
4. Are you 18 years of age or older?
5. Do you have a long term health condition, such as heart problems, high blood presuure, diabetes, bone/joint problems, mental health conditions or asthma/COPD?
6. Has your NHS Health Check identified any issues you need further support with?
7. Do you need or are you waiting for surgery?
We are committed to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). When you provide us with your information we hold it on the legal grounds of consent. We will collect your data for inclusion onto our programmes. Your data will be held in a secure and compliant manner for the duration of the programmes and then for an additional seven years.
Does the client give consent to record follow ups?
Does the client give consent to sharing data with GP, pharmacist and Public Health England where appropriate?
Consent to contact
Consent to contact
Consent to receive written communication
Consent to be contacted by telephone
Voice message consent
Consent to be contacted by voice message
Consent to be contacted by email
Consent to be contacted by SMS
GP and Pharmacy Consent
Consent to sharing data with GP or pharmacist where appropriate
Type GP Practice name and press enter to search
Type local authority (Council) name and press enter to search